A custom home construction process is like a house, you need to have a solid foundation to build upon and have a successful project. Planning and pre-construciton is a critical first step to meet our clients goals.
We work closely with our clients from the beginning to set expectations for:
- Finish Out
- Construction Timelines
- Estate Lot Planning
We strive to provide realistic values and examples of these items from our first meeting.
A typical planning phase with us will include:
- Initial construction budget prior to production of plans
- Engaging a design team that consists of an architect, structural engineer and landscape designer
- Budget refinements as plans and information become available
- Setting allowances of finish out items
- Development of project final budget
- Coordinating with municipalities for matters of permitting
- Setting the project start date and preliminary schedule
Our goal during construction is for our clients to enjoy the construction process and to always know that we value our relationship and opportunity to work with them. We accomplish this by always being professional and acting with the utmost integrity.
- Management Team
- Continually working behind the scenes to keep budget and schedule on track
- Works closely with field superintendent for updates on progress and to avoid issues before they arise
- Construction Superintendent
- Provides day to day supervision to construction activites
- Maintains quality throughout the construction process
- Coordinates current and upcoming trades to control schedule
- Constantly interaction with clients to ensure all needs are being met
- Design Team
- Coordinates with field and management team for upcoming finish material availability and scheduling
- Regular design meeting with clients for budgeting options and value opportunities
Move-in day at a completed project marks the end of construction and the beginning of the important warranty phase. Willow Tree will be there.
Come back soon to see the full details of the warranty we provide.
607 S. Pearson Ln #102
Keller, TX 76248
Connect With Us
We look forward to speaking with you.