At WillowTree Luxury Homes, we construct some of North Texas’ finest homes with our innovative, detail-oriented approach that puts as much emphasis on planning as it does the actual building. Here’s our approach:
Before any work is done, we believe in building a solid foundation to plan and set expectations to ensure a successful project.
We strive to set realistic budget numbers and timelines from our first meeting and work closely with our clients for matters of:
- Function – How do you plan on living in the house
- Finish – What materials and level of finish is expected
- Timeline – What is your current situation and when is your ideal move in date
- Budget – Do you have a budget number you are trying to get to
We strive to provide realistic values and examples of these items from our first meeting.
A typical planning phase with us will
- Initial construction budget prior to production of plans
- Engaging a team consisting of an architect, structural engineer and interior designer
- Budget refinements as plans and information become available
- Setting allowances of finish out items
- Development of project final budget
- Coordinating with municipalities for matters of permitting
- Setting the project start date and preliminary schedule
Our goal during construction is for our clients to enjoy the building process by being involved and excited about their new custom home. We accomplish this by constantly communicating about where we are in the process, schedule updates, required selections
The construction phase with us includes:
Daily onsite presence from our field superintendent or owners
Client and designer meetings for material and finish selections
Client and builder walks during all phases of construction
Office work for ordering and budget control
Our presence doesn’t end after we hand over the keys. We treat our clients like family and want them to be happy for years to come. Our warranty program is coordinated through our online portal where clients can upload questions, concerns and warranty requests about their new home.
The warranty we provide includes:
- A one year warranty on workmanship and materials
- A two-year warranty for MEP related items such as plumbing, electrical and HVAC
- A ten-year warranty on major structural components of the home.
607 S. Pearson Ln #102
Keller, TX 76248
Connect With Us
We look forward to speaking with you.